Re: Cockpit cooling again

Subject: Re: Cockpit cooling again
From: clevelee@cswebmail.com
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 13:59:22
This technique has been done on older, and even some not so old, certified
aricraft.  The biggest challenge you'll have is in not damaging the plexiglas.
dull hole saw with very conservative pressure in the drill press would likely
work well. Certainly a reasonable and lightweight approach to cockpit
ventilation.

Aircraft Spruce and Wicks, and possibly Airtex may carry the rotating vent.

Cleve
A198 Mono XS Jabiru 3300
Detroit, MI

href="http://mail.cswebmail.com//jump/http://www.grisoft.com";>http://www.grisoft.com).