Re: Fuel flow

Subject: Re: Fuel flow
From: Ian Rickard <ian.iicons@ntlworld.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2002 22:18:54
I am in the process of installing the Grand Rapids EIS 2000.  I decided on
this as it has inputs for the flow and return senders needed for the 914.
Due to the need for two flow meters this is not a cheap option.  It also
takes the input from the same fuel gauge as used by Europa.

Jerry at LTS (lts@avnet.co.uk) can supply and tell you more about it.  These
details were not well covered the last time I looked at the Grand Rapids
website.

Ian Rickard  #505 G-IANI
e-mail ian.iicons@ntlworld.com