Re: Fuel flow

Subject: Re: Fuel flow
From: Graham Singleton <grasingleton@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 20:48:33
>Karim,
>
>The Rocky Mountain u-monitor has the capability to deal with differential
>fuel flow if you purchase the optional/additional fuel flow sensor.  With
>two sensors (Flowscan) the u-monitor will perform the differential flow
>calculation.
>
>Regards,
>Erich Trombley
>A028

I have a question, (which might be daft, I'm not familiar with 914
installation) the fuel flow is required between the pressure regulator and
the carbs, is it not possible to insert a Floscan at this point? or is that
impossible? Incidentally I believe the non certified (sane?) Floscan sensor
has a damper incorporated to cope with turbulence.

Graham

1 valid command processed; it was successful.