Re: Tubing to Pitot Head

Subject: Re: Tubing to Pitot Head
From: JW <xs191@attbi.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 05:27:31
Rick.

    Many of us have installed a run of 3/4" or 1" thin wall PVC tube from the
root through to the wing tip.  Within that tube runs all the wiring for the
wing tip lights.  It also was used for running the tube for the pitot as well
as the stall warner.  I also did not use the tubing that came with the kit for
those items.  It was suggested I go with VersaTube aluminum tubing which can be
found in the Aircraft Spruce catalog.  It is connected to the pitot and stall
warner buy a short run of the tubing that came with the kit.  Access is
possible through the inspection plate.

    Jeff