Re: Joining fusalage top and bottom (Classic)

Subject: Re: Joining fusalage top and bottom (Classic)
From: Erich D Trombley <erichdtrombley@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 09:11:58
Hello Mark,

It has been several years since I installed Graham's stern post.  If
memory serves me this was not as easy of a task as I had hoped it would
be.  At the time I wished I would have just followed the manual instead
of purchasing the stern post.  However, you already have it as did I so
that is a moot point.  I seem to remember a similar problem with my
installation.  I do know that I had to remove quite a bit of foam from
the fin in order to get adequate bonding of the fin skin to the stern
post especially near the top of the fin that I actually removed so much
foam that the lightening hole was exposed.  In the end though it did fit.
 Hope this helps.

Erich Trombley
A028
Las Vegas, NV