Vs: Europa Flights in to Norway.

Subject: Vs: Europa Flights in to Norway.
From: RWM-SYSTEMS <raimo.toivio@rwmsystems.fi>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 23:49:23
Hi Bob,

> Also special fuel cards are necessary for fuel payments in Finland (don't
> ask me how to get them but I would suggest Air BP would be a good starting
> point.)

It is just an ordinary Aviation Credit Card like Shell Aviation (International).
If you have not card like this, you can

- ask your friend like you did
or
- send a SMS by GSM phone and order some fuel (operator will charge you)
or
- make a phone call and pay by cash for service staff
(just like you do in good old England or I did in South-Africa...).

I prefer card - no delays and open 24 hrs.

Everyone please welcome to Finland, with all your wheels...one or more!

Wishes, Raimo (#417).