Re: Aerobatics in Tris vs Monos

Subject: Re: Aerobatics in Tris vs Monos
From: LTS <lts@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 10:48:58
I know a guy in Scotland who had a monowheel - then converted to a Tri-gear
and fitted his own nicely designed and made wheel fairings. He says there is
very little difference in the cruise performance of his mono versus his now
Tri-gear.

Jerry
                    Jerry@ban-bi.com   or    LTS@avnet.co.uk
                    www.Ban-bi.com     or   www.avnet.co.uk/touchdown