Re: rudder core

Subject: Re: rudder core
From: John & Amy Eckel <eckel1@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 08:32:17
Steve D and I were just at S-n-F and noticed the rudders had a notch on the
top
to prevent  the interference you described.  We both thought "how could we
have missed this?"  After speaking with Andy and Neville we found that this
notch is addressed later in the manual when fitting the rudder to the
stabilizer. Good observation.  To my knowledge the hinges do not have to be
treated.

John E
A230