Re: rudder core

Subject: Re: rudder core
From: Alexander P. de C. Kaarsberg <kaarsber@terra.com.br>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 11:51:24
My premade rudder has a nice little dent in it that i now know the
reason for, thanks! If you'd like a picture of it, I will send it to you.
I am rubbing my hinges down and treating them as I have bad experience
with extruded alu parts- exfoliation corrosion hits real quick when
you're not looking. The hinges appear to be anodized but then they get
cut and rubbed down at least on the bonding surface...

Alex  XS # 529