Re: Heated Pitot static tube

Subject: Re: Heated Pitot static tube
From: Lyle Antieau <lyle@antieau.org>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 11:00:56
Aircraft Spruce sells a Phenolic connector receptacle (P/N 10-00032).  I
assume this is to prevent the melting of plastic planes.

It would be nice if there was a factory option to order a firewall forward
kit with the 40 Amp alternator and the appropriate cowl to contain it.
Even if they just provided the premolded hump(s), it would make it easier
to decide on the belt driven alternator.

I think that's the route I'm going to go.  Two electrical systems instead
of a vacuum pump.

Lyle Antieau
A137