Fw: Flange to trailing edge measurements. Reply

Subject: Fw: Flange to trailing edge measurements. Reply
From: J R \Bob\ Gowing <gowingjr@acr.net.au>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 10:57:31
Apologies to all. I should not have mentioned the word flap. I meant
aileron.

Karim began with wanting know the measurements from the flange to the
trailing edge of the flaps. I took this as the measurements across the side
of the aileron from the edge of the hinge flange to the trailing edge of the
aileron.

Like Karim I had a mis-match where the flap and aileron met. Thus I tacked a
bit more to the trailing edge of one aileron.

Confusion regretted; can't help substituting words sometimes!

JR (Bob) Gowing, 24 High St, BEGA NSW 2550