Re: tailplane rear closeout dimensions

Subject: Re: tailplane rear closeout dimensions
From: Rob Housman <RobH@hyperionef.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 07:55:44
When confronting either a questionable sequence of operations or a doubtful
dimension that prompts me to think, "This can't be right!" I bring it to the
factory's attention, but lesser quibbles I just work around and keep quiet
about it.

---From reading postings on this forum I note, for example, that the factory's
errors in the cut length of aileron and flap foam cores for the XS wings
have been corrected (I am certainly not the only builder to bring that to
their attention) but I know nothing of the less obvious errors.  I presume
they have made good faith efforts to fix the manuals over time, and that
builders' comments are an important source of "editorial corrections" to the
books.

Best regards,

Rob Housman
A070