Re: tailplane rear closeout dimensions

Subject: Re: tailplane rear closeout dimensions
From: Bob Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 22:45:23
Rowland,
My instinct is to try to help but too long ago in my dimming mind I'm afraid
to be sure enough to make an authoritive pronouncement, so all this serves
is to let you know someone else is aware!
Why not mail our colony freinds and get one of the "globe trotters" to
respond for you?
regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG