Re: tailplane rear closeout dimensions

Subject: Re: tailplane rear closeout dimensions
From: Cliff Shaw <flyinggpa@attbi.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 15:04:41
< but has anyone else noticed this discrepancy,
<or would anyone care to comment? Perhaps the volatile nature of BID
<dimensions once bias-cut have let people get away with slightly wrong
<sizes?

Roland  and Others

The dimensions are for your guidance, at least that is the way I take them.
I always give myself a little extra. You are correct in saying that the
cloth cut on the bias is "dimensionally unstable". Once cut it is very hart
to handle. That is why I use the "between plastic" method to wet out those
strips.

The important thing is to get it in with out bobbles between the layers.

Cliff Shaw
1041 Euclid ave.
Edmonds WA 98020
(425) 776-5555