NSI Engine

Subject: NSI Engine
From: Nigel Charles <72016.3721@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 02:46:05
Message text written by "Kevin Taylor"
>I am looking at a Monowheel with a NSI engine. Does anyone know the
history or have anything to comment, either positive or negative?

Please feel free to mail me off list if you don't want to share it with the
group etc.
<

One of the most limiting aspects of the NSI engine in the Europa is the
matter of weight. I was flying with a friend of mine recently in his with
the NSI engine. With two of us (fairly averaged weight adults) on board and
full fuel we were already up to MTOW so unless you are very light, if you
want to carry baggage, you might have to carry less fuel - not good.

Nigel Charles