Re: voltmeter vs ammeter [was: LEDs]

Subject: Re: voltmeter vs ammeter [was: LEDs]
From: Jeremy Davey <jeremycrdavey@btinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 08:32:52
Apologies if this is a bit off-topic - but this all reminds me of a
one-time boss of mine. In a previous life he was a sales rep for Bond
minicars in Preston - the three-wheelers that used a motorbike engine.
He had got hold of one years later and restored it - and whenever the
battery was flat he just stuck his leg under the bonnet and used the
kick-start that Bond's had left on. He could do that at 6ft plus.

It all looked very Basil Fawlty...

Regards,
Jeremy

Jeremy Davey