voltmeter AND ammeter in one unit

Subject: voltmeter AND ammeter in one unit
From: bizzarro@easynet.co.uk
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 07:14:54
Everyone....

If you cannot make up your minds as to whether to have an ammeter or
voltmeter, then get both. We have found a single display (small
engine instument size, but cannot remember dimentions) that has on
one side a voltmeter and on the other, an ammeter that shows charge
and discharge up to 30 amps each way. You obviously have to make a
shunt ( or buy one) but it does give you the best of both worlds. I
cannot remember the details off the top of my head, but if anyone is
interested, I will dig them out for you.

Eddie

/////Eddie Hatcher Bill Lams Nick Crisp///////
///SouthEastLondonFlyingGroup///G-SELF powered by Jabiru 3300///
www.crispsite.flyer.co.uk/newropa.htm