Re: Door Audio Warning - - Was LEDs

Subject: Re: Door Audio Warning - - Was LEDs
From: Edward Gladstone <TedGladstone@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 18:21:10
Message text written by     : Fred Fillinger

 - - - - - -    I meant to convey my plan of using an aural warning for the
circuit.  The necessity of reading throttle position is to douse the
noise when engine running and door ajar by intent.  - - - - - -

Our warning cct uses a micro switch on each shoot bolt  with the front
activating slightly before the rear.   When the front micro sw is activated
it switches ON the audio tone and when the rear micro sw is activated it
switches OFF the tone.   Thus confirmation is given, every time the door is
closed, that the cct is working and if the tone does not switch OFF the
rear bolt has not engaged properly.   No tone is heard when the door is
open or ajar by intent or when closed properly.
The cct is on our  web site:-     www.systemwise.co.uk/europa             -
-  there is also a Red & Green LED door warning cct if preferred

Ted