Re: Door Audio Warning - - Was LEDs

Subject: Re: Door Audio Warning - - Was LEDs
From: Fred Fillinger <fillinger@ameritech.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 15:43:22
Hi, Ferg --

Sorry, but that was just hyperbole!  Actually, I have videos of what
goes on now in the newest airliners, with full explanation.  As
against the 10-minute interval gauge scans you mention, the difference
in concept is now quite evident.

They say the airline cockpit of the future will still have a crew of
two.  The other is a dog.  The dog bites the captain if he or she
touches a switch.  Either one of them.

Best,
Fred F.