Re: slow blow fuse

Subject: Re: slow blow fuse
From: TroyMaynor@aol.com
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 21:33:06
In a message dated 3/12/02 9:28:15 PM Eastern Standard Time, DJA727@aol.com
writes:

<< I see where the bus is connected to the electrical system through a slow
blow
 fuse. I would think Aircraft Spruce would have one of those, but I'll be
 darned if I can find it. Does anyone out there know where to get the
 appropriate fuse for the electrical system main supply? I figure I need a 30
 and 50 amp for my 2 independent electrical systems.

 Thanks,

 Dave Anderson
 A227 >>

Hi All,
I was wondering, while looking through several electronics catalogs, if a
time delay fuse is the same thing or would function as a slow blow.

Troy Maynor
troymaynor@aol.com
N120EU Monowheel Classic