getting wings on

Subject: getting wings on
From: kbcarpenter@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 20:05:35
Does anyone else have problems getting the wings on?  I am exhausted from an
hour
of struggling with the wings.  Plane is close to flying,  has been taxied
several
times and all seems fine.  One problem with the wings seems to be the flap
pin and the swivel bearing.  It looks like it should just go right in but
it does not without much jiggling and fiddling.  Even when the flap pin engages,
the wings are resistant to the last 3/4 inch.  Has anyone changed the flap
pin system to something that works?  Am I the only one with this problem?
 Ken Carpenter
A123