Re: Change this.. change that... do some more work.

Subject: Re: Change this.. change that... do some more work.
From: Fergus Kyle <VE3LVO@rac.ca>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 09:56:27
"> After congratulating myself on my super sanitary installation of my
> Andair fuel valve and associated fixturing and lines I got bit in the you>
know what again. Come to put in the rudder cables and find out that they>
will do a wonderful job of sawing the fuel lines in half post haste. -"
Steve:
        Yes, yes, I had the same worry. You didn't say whether they were
3/8inch alum. like mine but the result is the same. I moved the pulleys
about a half inch further forward which allowed the cable route to rise
above the 3/8 lines. I have yet to discover what effect this will have on
the 'front half' (pulleys to pedals) but it did relieve the aft routes
(which I am sheathing in 1/4" nylaflow split and pasted to the walls near
the cockpit). I have the extended baggage mod which provides more stations
for affixing.
Ferg