Change this.. change that... do some more work.

Subject: Change this.. change that... do some more work.
From: Steve Hagar <hagargs@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 14:52:42
After congratulating myself on my super sanitary installation of my
Andair fuel valve and associated fixturing and lines I got bit in the you
know what again. Come to put in the rudder cables and find out that they
will do a wonderful job of sawing the fuel lines in half post haste.Solving
things like this at work is typical however and my solution was pretty
straight forward. I moved the pullies to the position where the seat
belts bolt in and put the seat belt mounts where the pullies went. My
question to the forum: has anyone experienced any issues with the seat
belt mounting? Am I moving a new issue further down the road to have to
be dealt with again? It seems like the same old story: modify the
engine in your car then you start busting the lug bolts in your wheels.
Put in bigger lugs then you start stripping gears in the rear end,
strengthen the gears and then the driveshaft get torqued out . . . . and
on ... and on....Steve HagarA143Mesa, AZ--- Steve Hagar---
hagargs@earthlink.net