Re: Change this.. change that... do some more work.

Subject: Re: Change this.. change that... do some more work.
From: Cliff Shaw <flyinggpa@attbi.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 18:54:46
Steve and All

The anchor for the seat belt is not going to be that critical. The position
of the belt is not custom fitted to the person using it anyway.  When I fly
with Bob, I have to fiddle with the buckles to get it to work for me every
time. The belts are anchored at the same place and he is taller than I am
and I sit on thicker padding . I don't think 2.5 inches will make a
difference.

I am glad you saved your fuel line installation. I was afraid when reading
your Email, that you were going to say that you had to move the selector
valve and all the tubing.

Cliff Shaw
1041 Euclid ave.
Edmonds WA 98020