Re: PSS AOA sensor position standardization

Subject: Re: PSS AOA sensor position standardization
From: Shaun Simpkins <shauns@hevanet.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 07:00:26
PSS' website is http://www.angle-of-attack.com. The Sport costs $890, the
Professional $1500.
The major difference is in the display, and most purchasers ( according to
the company ) buy the
Sport, since it gives the same information, including synthesized voice
warnings, and it's a whole
lot smaller so it fits on the glareshield better.  The Pro has a digital AOA
readout and a more
complicated display.
The last time I checked with PSS they would sell you the sensor alone for
$450.  I'm not sure if
you pay a bit more in total to split your order this way.

Has anyone out there used larger I.D. pneumatic tubing for their
Pitot-Static runs than the standard
1/4" OD 1/8" ID supplied?

Shaun
A207