Re: PSS AOA sensor position standardization

Subject: Re: PSS AOA sensor position standardization
From: James H. Nelson <europajim@juno.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2002 18:35:27
Gary,
        I also got two disconnects from Europa with the smallest tube
barbs,  one for the lower port and one for the upper.  They may be the
best of the disconnects.  There is also one that glider guys use but it
can disconnect five lines if you want.  It costs $38.00 US so its not
cheep.  I bought one but somehow in the ensuing years I've misplaced it
and now I can't find it.  So, its check out the cheep versions first and
if need be I'll do the five line model again.

                              Jim Nelson

                              AMG058       N15JN