Re: PSS AOA sensor position standardization

Subject: Re: PSS AOA sensor position standardization
From: Barrington Tennant <Tennant@tonline.de>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 09:04:59
Hi Rob,

I have had an airframe buffet on the final turn. It was quite clear and
with a little power and a push on the stick went away.

I was overweight (long range fual tank and corpulent son) and had to
follow an ultralight in so was a little slow.

I now never go below 70 kts into the turn to final.

Barry Tennant