Re: Cabin heater question

Subject: Re: Cabin heater question
From: DJA727@aol.com
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 18:28:30
Thanks for that! I hadn't thought of ducting the heated air coming from the
radiator.
One thought might be if you had a fan there and could exhaust the heat
overboard when not needed (hot weather) this fan could augment the cooling on
hot days as well (914 engine).

Dave
Dave,

The last time I spoke to Neville in England, he told me that cabin heater is
a top priority at Europa and to expect a kit soon (this spring).  The plan is
probably to duct warm air from the radiator out let to the cabin.  You might
also look at Brian Jacobson's web site as thats about what he did.

Jim & Heather A185