Re: Cabin heater question

Subject: Re: Cabin heater question
From: eckel1@comcast.net
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 16:47:56
Dave,

My memory is that a Rotax rep said that the engine will run for an hour
after loosing the coolant.  Also, the water heater doesn't cool off during
descents as it does when using exhaust heat.  I am not sure what my solution
to heating the cockpit is yet, but I have thought about using a heater core
---From a car.

John Eckel, A230