Re: xs wings questions

Subject: Re: xs wings questions
From: DaveBuzz@aol.com
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 12:10:08
>3). I noticed a reference to having to move the pivot >bolt at a later stage if
the quick connect mating >faces don't match up.  Is there a way to avoid this?

 One method, mentioned a few years ago now and probably buried in the archives
somewhere, was to use a short section of alloy tube, drilled through the centre
and tapped for 1/4in.
 Screw this onto the protruding wing pivot bolt, place the CS14 bracket with its
bolt in line with the wing one, then unscrew the tapped tube from the wing bolt,
thus screwing onto the CS14 bolt, for several turns.    The bolts are then
perfectly lined up and the CS14's flox pads are mounted as per instructions.

chus,
dave
g-bxum