xs wings questions

Subject: xs wings questions
From: Richard Iddon <riddon@btinternet.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2002 22:23:14
Hello the Oracle (again).  A few question on my XS wings.

1). I have installed a 3/4 inch conduit in case I want to add lights at a
later date.  I have routed it along the floor of the wing, adjacent to the
pitot tubes as I have seen that this has been done before in the archive.
After having done one wing, It struck me that this might be considered a mod
and should have pfa approval. (I always did do things backwards) is this the
case?

2). Installing the aileron pushrods, how much thread do I screw into the
ends before locking them up?

3). I noticed a reference to having to move the pivot bolt at a later stage
if the quick connect mating faces don't match up.  Is there a way to avoid
this?

Any feedback welcome.

Thanks

Richard Iddon (533)