Re: xs wings questions

Subject: Re: xs wings questions
From: david joyce <davidjoyce@beeb.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 20:15:40
Richard, To answer: (1) I am sure you do, but ask the PFA to be sure. (2) I
have been told a minimum of 1 and a half thread diameters should be screwed
in but your inspector would tell you no doubt. (3) I dont think there is any
way but having had to move mine a few mms you will be pleased to hear it is
actually very easy. David Joyce