Re: Dari NZ trip

Subject: Re: Dari NZ trip
From: Dari Sagar <darisagar@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 12:57:29
Peter,
Thanks for your invite. We really would love meet both you and Rachel. I'll
contact you if and when we are in the your area. Our plans are to cover as
much of both islands as we could in the very limited time we have as it's
our first trip to NZ, so I really can't say at this point when we'll be
hitting the Bay of Plenty area. Hope wee meet. Till then...
Regards,
Dari