Re: Position lights - wires after the fact

Subject: Re: Position lights - wires after the fact
From: Steve Hagar <hagargs@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 20:47:09
Cleve:
Take the wires for your position lights and cut them off and tie them to a
set of wires for your anti collision lights and a new set of wires for the
wires you just cut. Pull real hard to get the whole mess through your wing
and re connect everything  up again.

Steve Hagar
A143
Mesa, AZ

secured from my wing tips to/through my root ribs on my XS.  All is good.

> Except, what I was planning on doing for anti-collision lights, is not
legal. (It's a long story and has to do with my Emeraude being my example,
and, as it turns out, being grandfathered)

> So, I'd like to run a second set of wires inside/along the wing to drive
some strobes.  But, my wings are now sealed up.

> Any ideas on how to locate and secure a second set of wires through the
closed wings?

> Thanks,
> Cleve Lee
> A198 Mono XS