Position lights - wires after the fact

Subject: Position lights - wires after the fact
From: clevelee@cswebmail.com
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 14:33:52
Due to great foresight on  my part, I have run a pair of wires properly secured
---From my wing tips to/through my root ribs on my XS.  All is good.

Except, what I was planning on doing for anti-collision lights, is not legal.
(It's
a long story and has to do with my Emeraude being my example, and, as it
turns out, being grandfathered)

So, I'd like to run a second set of wires inside/along the wing to drive some
strobes.
But, my wings are now sealed up.

Any ideas on how to locate and secure a second set of wires through the closed
wings?

Thanks,
Cleve Lee
A198 Mono XS