RE: U.S. equivalents?

Subject: RE: U.S. equivalents?
From: Rob Housman <RobH@hyperionef.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 13:39:56
Confirming both that Emhart is the mfr. and that it is a real nuisance to
get into the on-line catalog; then, once into the site you must endure the
sound of a pneumatic riveter installing pop rivets while you try to navigate
to the catalog which then shows that there are only three sizes of TAPK
rivets, one of which is the TAPK33BS.  Worse yet, the site is so badly
behaved that it crashed my IE6 session.  For those that still want to look:
http://www.emhart.com/

They neglect to tell us where to buy, but these are their NA office
locations:

 USA - Connecticut

Emhart Fastening Teknologies (sic)
Industrial Division