RE: U.S. equivalents?

Subject: RE: U.S. equivalents?
From: Rob Housman <RobH@hyperionef.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 11:18:10
Yesterday I sent a short e-mail message to the folks at Emhart regarding
those hard to find TAPK33BS rivets, and today they responded first by
telephone and just now with a visit by my local sales representative.  I now
have a copy of their latest catalog and a CD-ROM with their "Designer's
Guide to Fastening Technology" (more information than I will even need).  In
my post to the forum yesterday I gave the phone numbers for their North
American locations; call any of these to find a local retail outlet for
their products.

For Shaun Simpkins (and probably others): the sales rep said that they are
getting numerous complaints about their annoying web site and that there is
a meeting coming up in a few weeks where this will be one of the topics on
the agenda.

Best regards,

Rob Housman
A070