Re: U.S. equivalents?

Subject: Re: U.S. equivalents?
From: Shaun Simpkins <shauns@hevanet.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 14:31:33
My thanks to Rob for offering up his anonymity in the service of Europaoids
everywhere.  Emhart reminds me of a RFI I sent to an arts school some years
ago.  I was promptly visited by a very eager representative of the school
wanting
to sign me up.  I was very embarassed.  I was also 12.  Never could deal
with
pushy salesman after that.

But the big question is - can we get them rivets in quantities of 10?

Shaun