Fw: Question of the year

Subject: Fw: Question of the year
From: John & Amy Eckel <eckel@iname.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 10:46:35
Ever since reading about logging the aerobatic manuvers that are flown
during the 40 hours and then being limited to them I have wondered if this
is the absolute limit of what can be done.

What if a person is only capable of doing loops at the time he flies off the
40 hours.  Or, what if a person does all kinds of aerobatics during the fly
off and then invents a new manuver later on.  A lot of air show pilots are
doing manuvers that were not invented when their airplanes were certified.
It seems to me there must be a way to add allowable manuvers legally.  Any
thoughts?

John, A230