Re: Question of the year

Subject: Re: Question of the year
From: Fred Fillinger <fillinger@ameritech.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 10:19:42
Under U.S. rules any amateur built is aerobatic, if the manufacturer
(builder) so determines, and Europa tested the wing to sufficient
G's.  But no inverted oil or fuel, and I wonder about the landing gear
frame/engine mount.  Just don't seem that thin tubing and AN-3 bolts
through plastic will take too many snap rolls.  Might, but at least
Ferg and I will await reports from others.  :-)

Best,
Fred