RE: Tailplanes

Subject: RE: Tailplanes
From: Bob Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 19:17:54
Hi! All.
My centre pins are as tight as the day they were originally assembled.
INCIDENTALLY Gary Stout has reported that his a/c with the same hours as
G-PTAG has NO differential slack between the T.E of the two tail planes?
Anyone doing that clamping calculation for me yet? Please !
Regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG