The Europa Rescue Service

Subject: The Europa Rescue Service
From: Jim Naylor <jnaylor@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 19:56:17
I have had a tremendous response to the proposed Rescue Service. Without
exception, every reply has been positive and enthusiastic, we now have
offers of help from France, Germany, Denmark and all over the UK. Offers of
recovery by trailer, members flying parts out to stricken pilots abroad,
beds for stranded pilots & passengers, help with repairs, workshop
facilities,
Hangarage, loan of parts, food, and even beer! Great, keep it coming
especially you people abroad and in the not so populated areas, remember,
there is plenty of help for pilots visiting Britain, but not much help in
other countries . Volunteer's in other countries are therefore very special,
this can be an international service.
More ideas for the service are needed, so I would like to throw it open on
the forum now for discussion to generate some more response. So please post
any further responses on the forum so that we can all join in, add to the
ideas and appreciate the spirit of those offering there services. On the
other hand, if you would prefer, you can of cause still e-mail me direct.

Jim