Re: The Europa Rescue Service

Subject: Re: The Europa Rescue Service
From: Jim Naylor <jnaylor@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 14:11:02
Hello John,

The idea is for a stranded pilot just to have a contact in the area to help
if he needs it.  I do not expect anyone to lay on a regular B&B service for
vagrant Europa Pilots! In fact the idea of the service is to get the pilot
and his plane back to base or onwards to wherever he is going in the
shortest possible time, preferably the same day, thereby avoiding the need
for accommodation. Just a bit of local knowledge, being able to help find a
local B&B or reasonable hotel, could be a great help to someone in a strange
place.

Thanks for the offer John, I will add you to list of volunteer's

Jim