tailplane torque tube reinforcing

Subject: tailplane torque tube reinforcing
From: ivor phillips <ivor@ivorphillips.flyer.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 10:32:12

hi guys i`m at the point of drilling my tailplane torque tubes and was
thinking of bonding in a small section of aluminise bar inside the tube
directly inline with the  pip pins,
would this be a practical idea to increase the surface area of the pins,
any
thought`s on the above would be appreciated

regards
ivor phillips
XS486 trike