EFIS/One

Subject: EFIS/One
From: PreDial@aol.com
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2002 19:33:31

Hi All,

We're planning to install BlueMountain Avionics EFIS/One in our Europa.   But
having not seen it in the flesh, we've scheduled a trip to their shop on Feb.
16.  If anyone has any questions about EFIS/One, let us know & we'll get the
answers.  If you're not familar with EFIS/One, go to their web site, www.
bluemountainavionics.com.  It's a really cool solution to all the instruments
in your plane.  It's a full glass cockpit with 16 channels of engine
parameters, data logging, built in GPS, and autopilot.  They even have a
backup unit (EFIS/Lite).   And I say this as a supplier of dials to the steam
gauge industry!

Thanks

Jim & Heather A185