RE: seat pan filters

Subject: RE: seat pan filters
From: Steve Hagar <hagargs@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2002 19:52:50
Kevin:

Aircraft Spruce has some nice miniture ball valves on page 156 that fit
under the pans nicely. I brought the fuel lines in on the inboard rear
corner of each seat pan cavity. I immediately used a 90 degree fitting and
put each shutoff valve against the rear bulkhead. An Adell clamp secures
each in place. Position the valve so that when you have the lever up and
off it sticks up so the seat pan can not be placed properly unless the
valve is open.

Steve Hagar
A143
Mesa, AZ