Re: seat pan filters

Subject: Re: seat pan filters
From: Roger Anderson <Randerson@skewstacks.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2002 23:19:11
Kevin,
    I have fitted fuel taps between the tank outlets and the filters
(available from Skydrive at 8.51p each + VAT). This was approved by the
PFA, subject to being able to wire lock the taps in the 'on' position.
    Removing any crud from the filter can easily be done in the field if
necessary as it now only requires a pair of pliers and a screwdriver (as
supplied in the Rotax tool kit). I haven't had to do this yet, but it is
nice to know that I can if the need arises.
    Kind regards,
        Roger (G-BXTD)