Re: The Solid-State Gyro PDA

Subject: Re: The Solid-State Gyro PDA
From: Tom & Cathy Friedland <tfriedland@home.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2001 15:39:04
I don't understand why some object to using a PDA for the display.  They are
less
expensive because of mass production and are more likely to be more dependable
because of tested for long periods.  If mounted securely and the connections to
the brains, they sound like a bargain!

Tom Friedland A079 mono