Re: Metal parts.

Subject: Re: Metal parts.
From: tonyk@kaon.co.nz
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 20:19:37
Yes, you should apply anti corrosion treatment to the parts. For aluminium I
alodyned the parts and then applied zinc chromate. For ferrous parts I used an

anti corrosion spray primer designed for cars.

Don't forget the inside of the tubes. Fish oil is good for this as it's easy to

apply and then sets to create the anti corrosion surface.

I think you'll find that it's difficult to examine most of the cockpit control

system for cracks once the module is bonded in without the help of a chainsaw!

Tony

Quoting DJA727@aol.com: