Re: Fuel system

Subject: Re: Fuel system
From: tonyk@kaon.co.nz
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 20:49:38
Quoting David Corbett <David.Corbett@Farmline.com>:

> Tony,
>
> I totally agree with your decision.....

You can't believe the number of scratches I now have on my arms as a result of

removing the original lines from the tank to the selector with lines through
the seat pan. There was much 'muttering' coming out of the workshop today I can

tell you!

If man was supposed to do this sort of thing then he'd have two additional
joints between the elbow and wrist. A 1/4 ratchet socket fitting on the
forefinger would have come in useful as well!

Tony